Thursday, March 07, 2013

Miserable day but seemed to go alright

It was a damp and miserable day - misty and it appeared to me to take the sharp creases out of my suit that I had carefully ironed.  I got to the meeting in good time though and walked into their stunning offices and was greeted by superb front of house staff and well looked after and put at my ease.  The interview was fine apart from the bit that there may be another set of interviews and assessments to go through - that was less happy :-)

Went on to lunchtimers and that was late but managed to be a good boy and only eat what was on my diet.  Plenty of red wine and home in deteriorating weather - you could hardly see the Shard in the mist and rain.

My George Foreman Grill and Griddle has arrived which looks to be a lot bigger than I thought.  I'm hoping to use it a lot for my diet - I don't like frying food too much and this will give me the option of grilling things like bacon and chicken and griddling eggs etc.  Anyway, will see how that goes.  I need to make a decision about whether to go for these other jobs.  I think I might just do a shot to nothing on one of them and see where I get to.  The other is sort of dependent on how things progress with this job I'm about (or thought I was) 5/6ths of the way through the process!  I could be 5/8ths through it - irritating but there you go.  


No comments: