Saturday, March 09, 2013

Technology - Slowly Getting There

I've signed up for and now got electronic access to my Doctor - so repeat prescriptions can be done on-line and then just picked up from my Pharmacist around the corner.  Later they are threatening to have online booking of appointments too - excellent news.  I've just requested my prescription so let's see how it goes.

They'll be wanting to see me soon too of course as will the Hospital for a check up I've no doubt. 

I'm feeling much better these days and even feeling better about going for this job.  I've a weekend now to make up my mind what to do about the other two jobs.  I'd rather not work for any of them but given that I probably should build up some retirement funds I suppose it is the easiest way to achieve it.  

Of course if nothing comes of one and I don't try for the others!?  It's the dilemma that we all face but nothing ventured noting gained so to speak.  After meeting the people yesterday I quite like the feeling of being back in Corporate life - I did enjoy some (not all) of it when I was there some years ago.  

I'm hoping to build on my energy levels and get cracking with the other things sitting around here at home and accounts need to be sorted, company closed down and other stuff.

I've got loads of stuff I could get on with but of course it's setting priorities and getting myself motivated.  I think I've got some enthusiasm back and I've the holiday coming up and so I should be able to motivate myself sufficiently and also put sufficient pressure on as well.

No comments: