Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Back in one day

Fat chance. Back this morning. OK but a bit more battered and bruised than any of the previous. I thing they used a rusty drain pipe. Can't believe it I was catheterised overnight too, had bits sticking out of me and had a terrible night's sleep. Home now. I am going to hit the shower and lie down in a darkened room for a while.

Good News = Whilst there is red patches and scarring - it all looks normal. Obviously microscope will determine that. I wasn't impressed that I may need another of these in March though :-( More when I settle down - it was all a bit fraught as I was cancelled almost and then straight into Theatre at the 11th hour - nerves frayed to pieces as is patience in keep changing the goal posts on getting out.

2 comments:

andyp said...

Great to see you back David. Look forward to next blog when you have regrouped.

A Dived Ref said...

Thanks Andy - good to be here and I'll soon repair my sense of humour which the NHS almost lost for me. It looks good news so fingers crossed for positive microscopic inspection.