Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Whoops

I bought some stuff for the staff from Harrods - chocolates, biscuits etc. It was because I wasn't going to be with them and a little thank you for everyone's hard work and friendship.

They arrived this morning which was a bit embarrassing - I had expected them to arrive sometime this week and as I wasn't going to be here....

It certainly was a surprise for them to see me but there you go. We are working out a plan that means I can work at home and come in on the odd day over the next two weeks or so.

I hadn't got a contingency plan for this at all! I should know better being a Project Manager for goodness sake! Mind you, life is a bit too short to plan for everything.

1 comment:

Steve Kelley said...

I hope they liked the gifts, at least!

I have a PM for you from our acquaintance in Canada. Contact me via this link with your particulars.

home.netcom.com/~sdkelley/id12.html