Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Feel Like Poo

I have had a really bad morning and this afternoon have had to admit defeat and just sit in a darkened room. It felt fine this morning and this afternoon I feel all Flu like again but not enough to go to bed with it but certainly enough to take some medication and have a few hours sleep in my chair.

I wonder if my Immune system is fighting off a bout of Flu or a cold as it isn't coming out like a normal cold or Flu. Slight sore throat, slight cough and so on. Weird.

1 comment:

andyp said...

Hope you feel better soon David,hang on in there mate, just been reading your posts ,,again,, over the years, to see how you coped at christmas, and the new year,as this is still new for me, i get to go for my 3 month first checkup, end of jan,put it out of mind till now,,so reading your posts has given me strength, again. I wish you all the best luck in the new year David.