Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Feel worse today than yesterday

I've been out a week and I feel worse now than at any time. I slept in until 11:30 when my Mum, bless her, phoned. I can't sit here much longer - I've done 30 minutes and the space inside my pelvis is re-arranging itself back to where everything should be in order before they stirred it around with a big stick. It is the strangest feeling, not uncomfortable or painful, just strange. Having said that, I still don't want to be sat at my PC all day - even though I should. I think I will go downstairs and use my laptop and try and do some studying or catching up with the history document I am writing.

The time compacts up doesn't it? I have no idea how I am going to fit all this lot in properly in the next week and a half. I'm sure I'll manage it somehow - I always do.

No comments: