Saturday, March 07, 2009

Chirpier for sure

I'm a little bit chirpier than I have been and was certainly being entertaining this morning which is nice. I'm still coming to terms with "what it means" and that may perplex anyone else but me. I'm really spending a while thinking it about it.

I was quite disappointed that this wasn't the outcome in January. I then had to come to terms with a further year's worth of maintenance and biopsies. They are bloody challenging as you probably remember and then to have that decision overturned back to where it should have been in the first place is concerning me. Just when I had convinced myself that the maintenance was necessary I now find that it isn't.

I can't imagine that they would put me at risk if they felt the Atypia needed treating then they'd go ahead. As it stands, it is Atypia, not Precancerous and so doesn't need anything I suppose.

Let's all hope that I "get it" soon and get my life back.

2 comments:

Steve Kelley said...

Congrats on the news, though the biopsies are no fun. No more BCG is great news indeed! Lovely time in California and Arnie says "Cheers!"

A Dived Ref said...

Hi Steve - thanks - I'm glad Arnie didn't say "Haste la vista, baby." No more BCG - absolutely - if nothing else that really IS a result.

My other favourite Arnie saying "Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million."

You have to smile at that. Glad you are having a great time in California.