Monday, March 16, 2009

Start of the week

It always seems to be the same that the start of the week I get tired as I am coming home and gradually each day I get tired earlier on in the day progressively. It does appear to be better and in terms of the utter fatigue I was getting some months ago this is far more manageable.

In terms of work - well that is also now manageable too. I just get on and do my work and crash my way through it. I need to have some time off this week as there are lots of silly little things I need to do and if I don't work my way through them - I will probably forget.

I could really do with losing a load of these things I have been doing for years. I am tiring of running them and someone else can probably run them better than I can and can take some care and attention of them too.

Other than that - Monday isn't so bad I suppose - at least work was OK and the journey was OK both ways so I can't complain.

No comments: