Tuesday, March 17, 2009

That day off

Is tomorrow and I have to get a crack on with loads of things that have piled up that need attention all stuff that I "volunteer" for.

In a way I'd like to get rid of a heap of them so I can just spend a bit of time without any pressures or things to distract me. I can spend hours sitting at my desk and no exercising or going out and I'd rather be considering my health and exercising.

Had a bit of a shock today as they want to push on with my contract and I'm a bit reticent - I'd rather stay on a contract basis than go permanent. If this other thing I am working on breaks then there will be a few problems anyway and I'd rather have a breakable contract than anything else.

Something else that I need to consider then... Perhaps part time - I just haven't thought about that either!!!

Oh well a day off then out in the evening and then changing desks at work on Thursday morning. That should be fun - I have no idea if it will work as I'm a bit lively and will be moving next to some other sparky characters too. Oh well we shall have to wait and see.

No comments: