Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good feelings

I think that things must be gradually getting better and my outlook on life is better. Over the past few weeks I am noticing that I'm just happy to do things, enjoying my days out and enjoying meeting friends and celebrating. I'm enjoying work (not commuting).

A few things need to change including my weight and further adjustments and refinements in my diet and exercise regimes.

It is one of those crazy things that I am trying to get time off to go get these tests done and cannot find time to do them. They need them for my medicines and I need them to get my prescription. It is a funny old world but I will get it done this week. I cannot believe it has been a year since I last had it done. It is also a year since I started this job and a year since the Tribunal. A lot has happened in the lost year.

2 comments:

Steve Kelley said...

"A lot has happened in the lost year." LOST year? Freudian slip? I feel like I have lost a year pursuing bladder cancer and changing nearly everything in my life...

A Dived Ref said...

Hi Steve - yes a slip of the keyboard but a long way from the "A" to the "O" so probably sub concious.

I'm not sure it is actually lost, it is a voyage of getting to know ones self and to discover thingss you didn't know. It also is an opportunity to change things and have a reason to do them.

I'm begining to get used to being able to say yes to things and starting to do things that last year I would have turned away.

I think on reflection it isn't really lost time as long as you come out stronger and better this end.