Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another nice day

I had one of those funny sorts of days. Funny in terms of the momentary lapse of reason I had when I realised that people are still thinking of me as a "Resource" when I am so much more than that. I am finding that one of my problems is that I need challenges, responsibility and recognition and those are lacking at present. Nowt phases me except being taken for granted as some sort of "secretarial" aide.

So on to more enjoyable stuff. A friend received, at the tender age of 92, his 50 years in Masonry Certificate. He is a lovely man and so Flocky Bicep and I went to the meeting. We hadn't been invited to dine and so made our way back here, got changed and went for a Curry. We initially ventured to one I used to go to and lo and behold - it doesn't exist anymore so we came back to the Village and had a nice curry and a good long chat.

Nice - enjoyed that and got a lot off my chest. I tend to thrash out my stuff on the blog as no bugger listens to me anyway! Tonight was slightly different as it was immediately interactive. Thanks Flocky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great evening mate - felt i got a lot off my chest. And as usual the world is a much better place now we've sorted out its problems

A Dived Ref said...

Aie

We've done religion, politics, the universe and all that... Still it probably sounded like small hairy bags to most who were within ear shot.