Monday, March 02, 2009

On Tiredness and Fatigue and Recovery

I haven't had one of those crushing days for a while and I hope I wont get another but you never know. Today was hard work. Keeping busy is my major concern I am actually keeping very busy but there wasn't a whole lot of achievement today.

I am getting to a point where I am cruising and I don't like that. I want a few more challenges and yet I have specifically made time slots available to allow for treatments and things and as nothing is happening I am having to bridge those deliberate gaps in my schedule.

I am wide awake now at close to midnight and I don't want to be. I need to work out how I can get to bed but more importantly get to sleep earlier.

I suppose it is all about habit breaking and adapting and I can perhaps start to change that down this week as I haven't got too much on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right. Is about your habits.You character of being always busy , to do something with your time doesn't let you sleep.Also, as you know by now, the medication can disturb your biological sleeping cicle.You can try to filter your priorities and to do what you need to do with smile .Tomorrow is another day.
Sweet dreams