Friday, September 18, 2009

A bit better frame of mind today

I wasn't greatly impressed with work and also my other colleagues on my other venture who I felt were not gracious about the lack of progress when they had in fact not made any progress either. So I am looking forward to sorting them out after I had a go last night.

Today I had a sleep in and the nice thing about that is that I MUST have been tired as I am in a much lighter mood now. I also managed to get a lot of things done this morning and al my various admin tasks are now done. I now have to do my financial stuff though and hope that I can find the back up of the file I did as my other laptop died on me!!

It seems that Steve's 2nd BCG has gone well and so there is just the one more left next week.

The weekend beckons and I am looking forward to getting a load of things sorted out especially these financial things.


No comments: