Sunday, September 06, 2009

Fed up sort of day

I spent most of yesterday on my own and it looks as if I will repeat that today. I have stacks of Admin type work to do and so stuck in front of this computer really is the last thing I wanted.

Next week is going to be busy - even more so because I have to pick up work that isn't mine over the first two days, then have a meeting which will need actions and I'm then out for the last two days of the working week up in Lincoln giving a presentation and then over to see my folks which isn't so bad.

As I am hardly around I need to fit about a weeks worth of work into today so that will be fun!

The flip flop of my moods, I suppose, shouldn't take me by surprise any more but this is me these days, one day I am my usual happy energetic self and the next I have no energy and no real desire to do anything. All my get up and go got up and went.

I still maintain my sense of humour but today it is at its most sardonic and acerbic so it is best not to get in my way on a day like today.

I'm sure I'll be OK later on during the day, it doesn't last long. Having a bad day is just part of the experience; I don't like it and I wonder quite how long it takes those around me to realise that patronising is not the ideal way to make my mood change. In many cases that may well have been the reason it got darker in the first place.

No comments: