Monday, September 07, 2009

No News is

Good news as they say and I still haven't heard back from the Hospital so I can only assume that the results are OK and that they need to see those worse off than I am.

I was interested that 2 years without recurrence may be considered remission. That would be nice to have I think. I can't say that I am exactly where I thought I'd be. I feel that it is all a bit of an anti climax at the moment and that I'm not arriving at some place I had thought I would.

Mind you I've been saying that for years. I am still having the most vivid dreams and they aren't exactly inspiring, they seem to picture a dreary future, caught in a dead end job and not really doing anything coming out and away from BC when I think that all I have learnt and experienced should be helping me do or be something.

No comments: