Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Work from home

Well eventually I convinced everyone that me going into work and returning a few hours later and then having to travel again would actually mean the best part of 5 hours travel as I am due out tomorrow to give another talk this time to a Lodge in deepest Kent. Kent is a funny place it doesn't look big until you actually have to drive somewhere. If you are on a main road it isn't so bad but on some of the side roads progress can be slow.

I haven't driven down to this particular place for many years but it will be nice to go down, almost to the coast to give a talk. I feel quite harried and slightly stressed out as I have a lot of work to do of my own but also have other stuff leaking through that really isn't mine but it needs to get done. My colleague is back in Hospital I am told which isn't great news. I spoke to him on Thursday and he wasn't great but it appears that on Friday he ended up back in Hospital once again. They need to sort him out but if it is what I think it may be he will be off work for a long time. Fingers crossed they actually find out what is wrong with him.

No comments: