Friday, September 04, 2009

Only a 4 day week

But I am tired all the same. It hasn't helped my colleague being off and so I have been playing catch up with his things. everything is a rush at the moment and yet I thought I had most of it pegged. Unfortunately the biggest bottleneck is the boss. He knows it and we did have a laugh today as he actually left us to do some work, we had packed loads of envelopes ready to go when lo and behold, he had to come back and have a look but I reckon it was a wind up.

Next week I am off to Lincoln to do a talk which I am really looking forward to. The whole week is filled with preparing for my committee meeting and then I have to get my presentation sorted out go to Lincoln and deliver that and then go and see my folks which will be nice.

The week after that I am off to another meeting to give a different talk to a Lodge about the 4 main charities (I just work for one of them). All hell breaks lose the week after that as we prepare for our annual forum. It is all good fun but I'm sure if I sit down I will fall asleep tonight in my chair.

No comments: