Monday, November 18, 2013

Don't Let The Buggers Wear You Down

I won't but it is getting hard work at the moment as the atmosphere is oppressive and it's hard to get a word out of people sometimes.  It's like being sent to Coventry but I'm not absolutely certain it is meant the way I take it.

I'm going to really get cracking for the next 4 days and see how far I can get with all this "stuff" i still have remaining - I'd like to shift it all as soon as possible and then forget it as there are other things I need to sort out.  I think I've sorted out the IT requirements of the household now which is good and I can now take all of the equipment I already have with me - it will looks like an small office set up which is great - exactly what I need and it means I may get away without having to buy a new PC just some RAM memory to get me going although I doubt it will last for long it will do to start with.  I'll also have my existing scanner and laser printers to come along too and so that's great as it saves a bit of cash and also means that I can at least have something useful to get cracking with.

I need to sort out my Christmas pretty swiftish - I haven't done anything yet and need to get cards, Newsletters and things sorted out.  I need to work out how to tell people what is going on in the wider family.  We will just have to take the Christmas Cards and who they are addressed to on the chin for this year.  I'm sure it will be difficult as to who things are addressed to and who buys what etc.

Both Mrs. F. and I have said we don't want anything this Christmas - I'm not in the mood for presents but I guess I ought to make some sort of compromise here - I don't want to - although I already have in some ways - screwed up Christmas for most people.  There you go though.  

Anyway - need to get my arse in gear tomorrow and get a spurt on to cover all the things that could be going on in the next 4 or 5 weeks!  Eeeeeeekkkkk :-)


No comments: