Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Slowing Down Now

I could make a further push on decluttering but feel a rest is as good as a change :-)  Or something like that! :-)

I've just slowed it a pace because I am spending lots of time on decluttering and not much time on myself at the moment.  It's OK because I pulled in sufficient funds to contribute to the household and I've got some of the new business stuff sorted but I think I need to now concentrate on the business rather than on decluttering and also just take a breath as I threw myself at this rather and whilst I've made some cash and made a hole in the pile of stuff I had - it's getting a bit OCD and it really should be fun.

Flocky tells me that things are slightly held up on getting contracts exchanged as they want to do another small survey.  It's all very well but that won't happen until the end of next week and that would be another week nearer Christmas and with the best will in the world trying to arrange to find, agree contracts, pay for and move in before Christmas is going to be difficult so perhaps just afterwards might be possible.

I therefore need to prepare myself for Christmas possibly being at home.  That's probably OK but I imagine it will be "atmospheric" but not in a great way.  :-)  At least I can work on how I'm going to approach that and what it means.  I can also use the hiatus to perhaps prepare to write back to family and friends letting them know what is going on.  

I feel that I should now also be starting to work on the new me.  By that I mean that things have already changed and I have quite a bit but once I'm out of here I will be able to lead and live my life differently and I can get back to my music, books and social life.   I have a nice circle of friends and I'm looking forward to getting to know them a bit more next year outside of the confines of my present situation.  It's like getting out of jail I guess.  I've got to adjust to the outside world and then slowly get back to "normality" whatever that may be.


No comments: