Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Different Day - Different Perspective

I don't know what it was about speaking to my Nephew last night but another layer of "worry" shall we call it peeled away.  I'd also had a long chat with my business partner and once again it really is good t chat things through and to find out that it "isn't just me" who feels a certain way etc.

I found on waking this morning that another weight had gone from me and I'm really pleased about that because it dragged me back a few weeks ago - I wrote about it not so long ago too.  It was about something in the past that I really wanted to recreate in my future and suddenly it was very important to me to do this.  It is pretty much an impossibility but there were chinks that this crazy plot could see the light of day.  Thank goodness this morning that's gone, it wasn't helping and it's gone and it's dead and that's fine by me now.  It should hurt but I did all the hurt sometime ago and it's in the past and all that's happened now is that with some regret up until yesterday I knew I had to let the thought(s) and that person go.  No regrets this morning, a new reality is here and I'm at one with myself about it, comfortable and resigned. 

It all sounds obscure and so it should be but I discussed this last night and realised overnight that it was just my mind trying to get back in control and my ego and also my pain body all trying to edge their way back in.  No sir, not again and that's the thing - if you retake control you can get past this.  

Not much else happening today, I need to now work out what to do about a business address as the chap I spoke to isn't interested.  That's OK I know what I think I need to do.  Just got to go and investigate it.


No comments: