Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's positively Polar today

Boy is it cold today.  My feet, my nose and my fingers feel cold and I've just gone and put the heating on.  And I've just sliced my finger open on the radiator in my office! Typical as I was checking where the bleed valve is (the irony) and there's a sharp bit of metal sticking there!  Ouch.

I shall have to give up in a minute and go downstairs and cook myself some tea to warm up.

We had a squall earlier on and really heavy hail which set my car alarm off and made everything white for a while!  I expect we will see some more yukky weather too for the rest of the week.  Oh well I am concentrating on my eBay clearance and so far I'm getting along OK but my feet are like blocks of ice after being here all day.

My graphic artist has just sent me through the image library for the web site so I also need to get my bum in gear and do something with that as soon as I can - I feel a plan coming on so I can work out what I've got to do and by when.  It's all go......


No comments: