Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Late Night AGAIN

I've got to stop this late late night stuff - I've been working all day and then went out for a meeting came back and started working again.  Crazy but there you go I keep doing this and making my head spin until the early hours.  I suppose I'm trying not to be around and not to clash with Mrs. F. too much but actually it's really blowing away my sleep patterns.

I'm going to stop now - finish this post and head off to bed and try and switch off - I should be able to do that using my meditation exercises.

Have a meeting with my Nephew tomorrow - need to lay the bad news on him and swear him to partial secrecy too.  Gee Christmas is going to be difficult and Flocky seems to think that we may not get into the new place until after Christmas the way things are going with his exchange of contract.  It will be difficult to see someone wanting to get a rental sorted so as to move in around the 22nd December!!!  Doh.  Oh well - in that case I'd better prepare the ground for an early move in 2014....  Oh the fun of it all :-)  Of course it will be what it will be no matter what.  It could be interesting one way or the other....

No comments: