Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Back to exercising

I felt confident enough today to get back onto the cross trainer and give it 10 minutes on a steady programme. It was just enough to get me back to a regime of exercise and to support proper eating.

I haven't started to go back to doing all of the measurements yet as today is just about the last day I am out and eating a big dinner - 4 courses!! So I thought, perhaps it is better that I start taking measurements of progress next week when I am clear of the excesses of today.

I've gone back to being careful with what I eat, I've not gone overboard this time and I am not going to be doing more than a weekly check as it just doesn't make sense to get paranoid about a daily fluctuation. I am again cutting down on bread intake and having a lot of soup which is made at weekends and used up during the week. I am also making sure I get a proper balance and as my GP told me to ensure that I lose weight gradually not in huge drops.

I feel quite good considering the layoff I've had from exercising. I hope that continues.

No comments: