Sunday, October 21, 2007

The calm after the storm

At least I hope it is.

During the night, it must have been about 2, I went to the toilet and there was a large clot and some blood but end of stream. This morning, well it looks clear, possibly some traces, but otherwise OK.

Today is going to be a take it easy day. So far, so good and I hope that it stays that way. I just need to rest and drink plenty of liquids and hope that whatever it was sorts itself out. I can actually feel some palpitations and a very slight soreness which I need to make sure are no more than that or else I'll be taking myself off to A&E pretty smartish.

This has happened before so I am not quite in panic mode but it did get me close yesterday.

I'll be seeing the Consultant the week after next and so I will mention it. However, I know she has always said to expect this. Perhaps I need to be a bit more patient and not to have expected to get back up to the level of exercise I was doing earlier on in the year? I certainly didn't jump on the cross trainer this morning :-)

Well there is a start - at least I got my sense of humour back - they can't take that away from you!

No comments: