Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Level of Concern

About me is touching. really it is. I went to a Lodge meeting tonight and just about everyone was asking after my health and asking how I was and what was going on.

It was really nice and it was touching that so many people are genuinely interested and feel strongly about my health.

What was very annoying was that one of our members, a Lollipop man (a person who assists school children to cross the road safely) was beaten up by a disgruntled driver - this in front of the school and the children he was helping across the road.

In this instance - for the trauma that person caused not only to our friend but to the children outside the school the culprit should be locked away for years. We know that isn't going to happen as the EU and the bleeding Liberals have decided that people like this are in fact having their civil liberties violated by being found guilty. The Lunatics have taken over the Asylum comes to mind.

I think they injected me with a little bit of right wing last week. Frankly I hope the guy gets 5 years or more and I don't care whether he is a family man and had his kids in the car. This just isn't acceptable behaviour in a civilised country and to beat up a 70 year old man in front of a load of kids is outrageous. Should we bring back stoning? Yes - I'd throw the first one!

No comments: