Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Pleasant Sunday

We went to see my Friend's son christened. This is the surviving twin from the tragic death of the other one in July. I took the family to see the grave - very sad and then we went on to the Christening and a little party afterwards. It was a very nice affair and was enjoyable and another stepping stone for them. He has been told that he is now Cancer Free and they won't need to see him for another year. I think after that - he gets to be discharged - excellent, they could do with some good news.

It was a lovely autumn day, the trees are turning all sorts of great colours and leaves are dropping already. I don't suppose I was taking too much of that sort of scenery in last year.

I need to get out more often I've decided. I've used the house and the fact that I can work from home as a barrier and I need to change things around to force me to break any routines that I have gotten into.

No comments: