Saturday, October 13, 2007

Dreams and Demons

The dreams and the demons appear to have gone away and the Black Dog hasn't visited for quite a while either.

Work has taken a big part in my life this past few weeks and I am really getting "stuck into" getting things moving.

I still have doubts and a few worries but these are nothing like I used to have a year ago. These are more everyday things now and aren't important in the overall scheme of things.

I like to tell people that now when they complain over something trivial. A standard answer is "Well it isn't life threatening is it?" or when someone was seated incorrectly at a recent meal "Did it make the food taste strange then?" It never fails to surprise me how trivial we can all be sometimes.

I'm working out quite how to go forward balancing life and work. It is all a bit new to me and so I reckon, I just need to work at it.

No comments: