Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Perhaps cancel all engagements

I am seriously considering not doing a couple of things I have planned for later this week. I have something on at the weekend that I must do and I need to make sure I am ready for that. I was planing to go to London later this week but, really, if I am honest with myself, perhaps I ought not to do it.

It will mean letting a friend down but then I know he will understand why.

I just caught myself running up the stairs and thinking afterwards - FOOL! I just don't feel ill or anything I actually feel very well and so making myself slow down and taking it easy just don't work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOT FOR ME TO SAY BUT......
Look back over your past few weeks blogs then say no I have not been overdoing it Slow down. Your friends will all understand

valbri

A Dived Ref said...

Agreed. Sometimes it is difficult as everything is "on a high" but I will be taking my own advice and will be staying in and resting.

They will understand - I spoke to one of them last night and told him what had happened so they'll realise.

So far so good - 24 hours or so and clear so I am hoping that it stays that way.

As always thanks for concern and "sage" words :-) very much appreciated.