Tuesday, October 02, 2007

And so to bed - thanks Sam

Yes off to bed now.

Had an interesting afternoon snoozing in front of the telly and watching - or rather not - some DVDs I wanted to get around to watching which I will have to watch as I dozed off during most of them. I've been taking some Nurofen and Paracetamol and some throat tablets.

They seem to have done quite a number on me and I ache just about everywhere. My legs really hurt - perhaps they were put in stirrups and my back, neck and arms hurt but they are nothing to what my lower abdomen is feeling. That does feel like they have stirred me around a lot.

However, given the suggested good news, I think I will take the pain as it looks like there may be some gain to be had here.

Ever hopeful I am off to bed and hope that I feel a lot better in the morning. These General Anaesthetics really do take it out on you as well and I am coughing too - which is normal. The trouble is coughing hurts my already sore throat and hurts my chest.

Good to be back home though.

Oh yes - and I won an album I have been after for ages on eBay - cool.

No comments: