Wednesday, April 04, 2007

How to tackle tomorrow

I'm not sure how I am going to do this now. Do my exercise routines first and then have the tabs - but that would put those out to way gone 9 perhaps even 10 a.m. Maybe I should not do the exercises tomorrow and just go straight in for these and see how I get on. Perhaps moving exercising to the evening.

I feel that I don't want to break my routines now I have set them up but I cannot see me taking the tablets and then doing exercises as that won't work and lets face it bashing out 30 minutes on a tread mill after sticking a beta blocker in your system to slow your heart down doesn't make any sense either.

Oh well I shall decide in the morning. I did spend plenty of time relaxing yesterday - indeed I had loads of time to myself as everyone was out for the rest of the day.

No comments: