Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Keep Taking The Tablets

These tablets are minute. You need to employ an optician to see them.

As I am driving a little later today I don't intend to take them until tomorrow morning. I have also been warned to be sitting down to start with as the effect is noticeable quickly.

I have also just ordered a more accurate Blood Pressure Monitor. The Wrist one was not good enough to give the readings the Doc wanted so a new one has been ordered to arrive by next week. I'll be able to put together a weekly review of blood pressure so that we can chart it. As the GP said - it is pretty obvious that you'll get accurate readings at home. He then took my pulse and said "It's a little bit fast - but that is to be expected but the good news is that you must like me so that IS a result!" I like this GP - I really didn't get on with the last one at all - he had the bedside manner of - well Attila the Hun.

No comments: