Tuesday, September 30, 2008

At least

I didn't end up down at the pub but was late home and have a pile of work to get through.

I seem to be able to last enough time to get home now - last week was very different. The feeling of having a full bladder (even when it isn't) and finding yourself caught short is pretty awful I have to say. But there you go, it seems to have passed now and at least I don't have the worry and nervousness of that journey.

It was nice to finally meet George Emsden this afternoon. George has Throat Cancer last year and he documented it in his blog (currently being moved). If you thought my treatment was bad, I can assure you that I would have totally freaked out with what George had to go through as he had to wear a mask whilst under treatment for throat cancer.

Well we both looked well and in top form today!

Chaotic day and I hope tomorrow is a little quieter.

No comments: