Friday, September 26, 2008

Off out

It will be an interesting day today and tomorrow. I have to go and coordinate the Lodge members to look after a big Provincial Meeting. All very well but when half of them aren't going to turn up and you are at least 8 people short it is going to make tomorrow a very long day indeed.

I get promoted tomorrow so I am looking forward to that and I have a couple of guests for the lunch as well so I am looking forward to a day out. Last year it was in Margate so - you may recall, I went down with a friend and we had quite a good time down there. I have a feeling I may have missed the year before when it was again local due to coming out of Hospital and having had the 2nd TURBT when it should have been routine biopsies - I well remember now how rough I was too after that particular experience.

It will be nice to get back to having this one locally apart from the lads and I will be running around like mad things to cover all the bases.

No comments: