Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Get Out More

Tiredness does stop me getting out and about as often as I'd like but I feel that I need to get out a bit more than I do now. The problem is that I don't actually talk to many people during the day at all - although I interact at work it is business speak. At home I hardly actually have any conversation more than a few sentences long with anyone.

When I do get out I tend to gabble a lot as suddenly I have a release. This blog is great as it gets a lot of the stuff in my head, out of my head. The problem is there is so much stuck in there clogging my brain up that once the flood gates are opened I need to get it out. Poor sods who do take me out end up giving me a damn good listening to!

I hope that I'll be able to dump all this emotional baggage and random thoughts so that I can get on with my University Course in a weeks time.

No comments: