Sunday, September 14, 2008

Last one

The last treatment? I hope so, I really do. This time tomorrow it will be over and I hope that I'll be able to look forward to brighter and better things.

Life around the house isn't all peace and harmony at the moment and I doubt that my rather uncompromising responses actually help the situation when all said and done.

None of these things are "life threatening" and are just trivial - as you know, I really cannot take trivial stuff and arguing about nothing. Oh well serious things elsewhere. A friend called, he lost his Father earlier this year and his wife had a very serious stroke leaving her seriously disabled although she continues to make great progress. She now has Breast Cancer and he has lost his job. Life can be downright cruel. What more does the family have to suffer?

Puts our little spats into some sort of context.

No comments: