Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Blat

Kerpowww, wallopp! Thwack.

Yep - great words - just how I felt today, I had forgotten the hoarse voice and the brain scramble you get with this treatment. Boy did I do some work today. I got a the document finished, a whole load of stuff for the presentation next week done, two letters and another two documents fixed plus a few other things including getting my brochure approved for printing.

I am knackered but I am not resting I am off out tonight to the Jazz Club - great I could do with an evening out.

1 comment:

Steve Kelley said...

Wow, I admire you for getting work done with the "fuzzy brain" from BCG. I had the feeling anything I did would need to be checked and possibly re-done later!

I have the luxury of being able to take 2 days for each treatment, and Dr. Lamm's recommendation to cut the BCG dosage to 1/3 strength to mitigate side effects.