Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not at work again today

I'm not there - a late decision last night was that I'd just give things a rest - I'm not quite right and the frequency of visits to the toilet are right up - sometimes as mush as every 20 minutes. In fact, thinking about it I've been having difficulty since getting back to work last week and the train journeys and also getting to work have been close run affairs. Perhaps it is a UTI - Urinary Tract Infection.

I'm going to take thing easy today and just take notes and if not better then I'll get over to see the Doc tomorrow and get something for it. It is always a possibility that you'll get UTI - it warns you that it is one of the side effects, along with cramps I now see re-reading further past the normal ones....

You think you are over this when of course you aren't really! I need to repeat the mantra "Take it easy" or "Slowly, Slowly"

No comments: