Monday, September 15, 2008

One Habit I won't be sorry to see go

Is the preparation for today's treatment.

This will start in a minute after writing this blog:

  • Tablets to bedside
  • Notepad and pen to record events to bedside
  • MP3 Player to bedside
  • Shower and change into jogging bottoms and casual clothes
  • Timer ready
  • Bleach tablets and liquid ready
  • Latex cleaning gloves ready
  • Book in bathroom (you gotta believe it I spend anywhere up to 20 minutes a time sitting around)
  • Antiseptic wipes ready
  • Bio soap ready
  • Auto e-mail responder to on
  • Mobile phone set to off
  • Phone removed from bedroom
  • Gilet nearby in case shivers set in

That is the list I think. It all becomes a routine thing to do and I'll be able to not do any of them after today. Still not sure how I feel about it all at the moment. It will be interesting to see what the reaction is like this week. Last week there was enough to know I'd had it but nowhere near what I was expecting. Fingers crossed for a similar experience this time.

No comments: