Saturday, February 21, 2009

Still not a word

I suddenly thought that I haven't received anything from the Hospital. I think I'd better drop an e-mail over to them if I haven't heard later this week. It seems strange that there isn't anything and it will be 5 weeks since I was told to go back onto maintenance.

A quick e-mail halfway through the week should suffice I hope.

Nice to have my old laptop back and with a new hard drive it has a new lease of life. It is actually my favourite machine as it has a big screen and is wide screen which I bought because I was away and could watch DVDs on it.

I have re-built it this afternoon - no great issues - lots of updates and patches to add and miracle or miracles, the man in the shop managed to save my files from the hard disk - which is great and so I don't need to try and do three years work again :-)

Mind you - let that be a warning - the hard drive is dead and yet he managed to pull off all my old files. Impressive stuff indeed.

No comments: