Thursday, February 05, 2009

Getting back to work

I have made a commitment to go in on Monday as I have an important meeting that day and later in the week and need to prepare for them.

I actually feel a lot worse tonight than I have for a little while and young A has had to go to the GPs today for a very bad ear ache and is on the same sort of antibiotics I was on. I can only assume it is the same thing. The Doctor spoke to my wife and reckoned if I am not hearing properly in a couple of weeks time to come back and see him. Perhaps I have done some long term damage to my ear - although I have had almost full hearing back with it a couple of times it just keeps clicking in and out.

I hope that this clears up in time to go back though as it is just dragging on and on.

Keep taking the tablets :-)

No comments: