Friday, February 27, 2009

Tempus Fugit

By heck - where has the day gone? I've been thrashing away at my PC and paperwork all day and it still isn't done yet.

I can see a late night coming on yet again. The trouble is that there is a sudden rush of people who realise at the last minute that they haven't done something and I get a hail of phone calls all wanting me to sort it out. The fun part is, I am not around tonight to take their calls or sort it out for them.

Oh well an emergency on their part should not create one on my part.

Feeling OK today, still not heard anything from the Hospital which is nagging away at the back of my mind. It would be nice to know what is going on. They have written to my GP saying they are going to re-do maintenance but that was before they realised I had already had that last year.

No comments: