Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday - A Good Day

You know Andy P's news was great and it encourages all of us who have this funny old disease called cancer to look towards that day when we can say goodbye to the Hospital and the Doc for good.

Until that day - triumphs, like Andy's, makes it all more bearable.

Today I have been on a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Yee Gods, have I ever been on a high caused through a meeting of minds on our business proposition and I was centre stage for a half an hour.

Tonight the curry club crew went out - 7 strong we were - and the most marvellous curry and good company was enjoyed by us all.

I was a little bit lively to start with but managed to suppress my adrenalin fueled buzz from the previous meeting thank goodness.

We had a great day business wise.

Just a good day - I am now home - very, very tired. Off to bed in a minute - I doubt I will need a nightcap to sleep!!

2 comments:

Steve Kelley said...

As an added bonus, turmeric, the major spice in curry, is a great cancer fighter!

A Dived Ref said...

Thanks Steve,

I think I can use that now as a counter point with Mrs. F. and explain that I am only going out for a Beer & Curry for medicinal purposes :-) I like it.