Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Glad when it is over

Hadn't quite realised how "ill" I feel, I'm not actually ill but I must be stressed.  I've finalised the Eulogy and checked it out with the Funeral Celebrant.  Just waiting for confirmation that my running time at close to 10 minutes is acceptable.  I can take it down to 8 minutes but it has taken about 10 hours to write it, edit it and bring it down from over 20 minutes to close to 10.  There is so much to say and recollect but perhaps I will write that down somewhere else.  Dad's journals are around too somewhere.  Mum has kept them and I wonder if she will continue?


I feel stressy I have to say and I've been taking some indigestion tablets today and in fact for a couple of days to be fair.  Mmm, well there's a clue then if I'm getting acid it's pretty much an indicator on that side.


There's a huge thunderstorm overhead right now - we've had months of rain and it doesn't look to be stopping much as far as I can see.  I hope it stays off for Friday or isn't too intrusive.  



No comments: