Sunday, July 01, 2012

Her Big Day

First day at work for my first born :-)  I'm delighted for her as she has worked so hard to get her Degree and I can only assume, as she got the job, put herself forward well to get the job.  I remember how nervous I was on my first day and how long it seemed to be.  I also remember how tired I was as you seemed to use your brain and body differently and so I remember being absolutely exhausted after the first week.


She will be working at the National Gallery in London and I can imagine that she will absolutely adore working there.  As a child of 8 she asked me to take her to the Gallery and we had a great day, she showed me a number of famous pictures and explained them to me and knew who the artists were and what the pictures meant.   Not bad for an 8 year old.


I'm of course a proud dad - I just hope she has a wonderful time and enjoys her job.

No comments: