Monday, July 02, 2012

A off to work

What a day - A goes off to work - her first day in the job - I am feeling nervous for her but I'm sure she will do just fine.  I'm looking forward to hearing all about it tonight.


As for me - well I feel sick - I just don't feel great today but then it is my 6th Anniversary and so not really a day I want repeated and I had terrible dreams last night and dad's situation is playing on my mind too.  I just need to write today off although I am pleased for A of course.


A lot has happened in 6 years, many things have changed and here I am once again wondering what to do next.  I dreamt a lot last night and it was all to do with living and not being where I am now.  It sounds strange but it was all about whether working and building my pension now would be any use to me in the long run and if I'd even make it that long (I know - I have disturbing and strange dreams).  It was throwing something right into the mix and asking whether or not to conform or to just get out there and do something or live a life less ordinary (sorry I must have stolen that from somewhere).  


Well - I'm sure that something will come out this week - be glad to get today out of the way and hope to feel better tomorrow especially as I'm off for an interview / chat.

No comments: