Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bladder Farts

I know! I had to bring things back to basics. No matter what you say, a Fart is one of the funniest things. My children derive no end of amusement, to almost hurting themselves with laughter.

So yesterday, I was on the listen. You see last week, and the week before, I thought I had heard wind coming out when I was peeing - and not from where it traditionally does!

So this week, when voiding the BCG mixture out, there it was, two farts! Excellent! :-)

I suppose air must get instilled with the mixture of BCG as it is inserted (there must be some air in the Catheter.

So there you go, I told the children who, predictably, fell about in a heap laughing. even I thought it was funny but had to make sure I didn't laugh too hard in case I erupted another bladder fart :-)