Monday, November 20, 2006

Treatment 3

Well it wasn't so bad but I was still awake for an hour or more before finally falling asleep.

I am feeling neutral about today, I'm neither worried nor am I looking forward to it either. A certain amount of resignation about today. I have decided not to have coffee today (will I manage????). So a glass of water and an Actimel to start.

It depends on what you read about coffee. Some say nothing about it others recommend you drop it - so we will give it a try today and see if it helps. As for the Actimel - again I read that it can help you when undergoing this sort of therapy so why not give that a go too.

Isn't it strange somebody dropped me a line and asked when I'd be fully recovered? Of course, I'm not sure you ever are fully recovered from this. I might be wrong there. Since I've had this it is a term that I'd probably only use when speaking to a re-upholsterer :-)

No doubt there will be more of this stuff later.