Monday, November 13, 2006

Curious

One of my friends made me laugh on Saturday.

"who" he asked "initially thought about using something like BCG for Bladder Cancer?" If you think about it, it is pretty strange that anyone would have come up with that sort of lateral thinking and then how about explaining it to the first person you gave it to, or working out how many doses to give and so on. It really is amazing that someone thought of it, developed it and makes it as effective as it is today.

"I'm just going to stick this up your Willy to make you better???"

I remember at school having the most violent reaction to the BCG test because I had already had the vaccine when I was a kid. Perhaps they realised that this reaction was just what they needed.

Anyway - I can say for certain that it is sure working this time - I can feel it!