Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Concentration Lapses

One of the most annoying things I have found after the Operations is the lack of attention span I have now and also the loss of words in mid sentence.

Trying to do figure work (calculations) takes me absolutely ages. Procrastination is also a big problem. I suppose I know how I’ll struggle to do something and put it off.

Writing, like this is relatively easy but business writing takes an age to get right. I find my mind wanders off after 10 or 15 minutes. I have to get up, walk around and then come back to what I was doing.

Apparently I am not alone in this. Some wag told me that it is very distressing but in the end you forget about it!

So expect some silly memory loss, loss of words and also lack of concentration. It is getting better but slowly, slowly