Saturday, November 25, 2006

Walking the fine line

There but by the grace of God go I.

I have to remember that I am pretty lucky at the moment. I now don't feel unwell and I can feel my energy coming back, my demeanour is much better, I am confident that things are working out for the best and I can share a laugh and joke about it all. The dark days of July and September are gone and the treatment I am getting is the best news I could possibly have hoped for given the seriousness of the earlier investigations.

A lot of people do not have the luxury of having that outlook mentally or physically so I thought I'd highlight the difference that ,whilst I have something with the potential to do me a LOT of harm, I look on it as curable, beatable and something that should be seen as part of everyday life - even if you don't want it to be there - it is with you all the time waking or asleep. It must not - as far as possible - stop you doing what you normally do.

I in no way wish to be flippant or disrespectful. This blog is the way I see it and it may well contain stuff that those in a more serious condition would not find amusing. So apologies to them.

Anyway, on with the blog and another thing has been taken out of my brain and released into the ether :-)